Skip to main content

How many views do you need on Snapchat Spotlight to get paid?

 

Snapchat Spotlight

In this post I'll reveal how many views you ACTUALLY need to get paid on Snapchat spotlight.

As of 2024, Snapchat claims the requirements to get paid from posting on Spotlight are 10,000 views in 30 days. This is technically true, but not everyone who achieves that will get paid, even if you completed the other requirements


So how many do you need? Although it's not publicly stated, 10,000 views is not nearly enough for it to be worth paying you. I can tell you from personal experience, if you want to get paid as a normal creator  your views have to be in the millions, and even then it's a gamble

No one actually knows how many views you need to get paid on Spotlight, but here's how to maximize your chances of getting paid:

1. Aim for the millions. Don't expect to get paid if you're not generating Snapchat thousands per month.

2. Use as many filters and Snapchat features as you can. This benefits Snapchat because it stops Spotlight content being reposted on other social media.

3. Don't expect to get paid if you have under 50,000 Followers. If that sounds unachievable, read on and I'll explain how I got 50,000 followers in 1 month.

All this might sound unfair, but getting that many views is easier than it sounds. Here's proof:

I started a motivation account on Snapchat 3 months ago and I already have over 50,000 followers. My videos are very simple to make. I simply take stock footage of cars and money and put an AI voice over it with captions. That alone got me 10M views on my first month. The secret is to choose videos that are easy to make so you can make a lot of them. It's a numbers game. 

If you need help with that, I'm giving away all of my resources for free: the stock footage compilations, the video scripts, the AI voice and also a complete tutorial on how I grew so quickly:

You can download all the resources for free: https://intensityzone.gumroad.com/l/videos

Comments